What is the difference between the buildings of Suites You?
Each building can be found on a different street, but each of them are located closely to the Puerta del Sol with a walking distance of 5 minutes from each other. In addition, buildings differ in their decor and style, but the standard of quality and equipment are the same in all of them. Keep in mind that Soho, Gran Vía and Abracadabra, are rooms, so they don’t have a kitchen.
Something you ought to know before you make your selection, especially if you are coming with children or a lot of luggage, is that the buildings of Nickel and Abracadabra Suites don’t have an elevator. The Zinc building has an elevator, but it does not reach all floors and also its dimensions are small.
We will send you an email with a link where you will have a secure payment gateway to make the payment for your reservation, the reservation will be confirmed once we receive the payment. For this, you can use MasterCard and Visa, credit card as well as debit card. If after two attempts, we do not receive the payment, we will understand that you are not interested in the reservation and we will cancel it.
If there is something left to pay upon arrival, you can do it with a credit or debit card. Cash payments will not be accepted.
After making a reservation, can it be canceled?
That depends on the rate you have chosen when booking, as we offer two types of rates: refundable and non-refundable.
The non-refundable rate is cheaper, but it doesn’t allow cancellations or changes. For this rate we charge 100% at the time of booking.
The refundable rate will be paid days before arrival, the days of free cancellation and the payment will depend on the conditions chosen in the portal in which you made the reservation.
If you cancel after the deadline or do not show up, we charge 100%.
Where is the reception office and where do I have to go on the day of my arrival to collect the keys?
If your reservation is at Suites You Nickel, on the day of your arrival you must go to our reception, located at Calle Bordadores, 9bis, bajo F. From there, we will assist you with check-in and with tourist information or any other type of information you may need.
Our reception hours are Monday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. – Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
If your reservation is in any of the other buildings, you must register those over 14 years old in the app that we have sent you by email. This same app will give you access to the accommodation. CONTACT
What time can I check-in?
The time of entry to the apartment or check in is from 2:00 p.m. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your luggage with us at the reception and go out to enjoy the city.
Remember that our reception hours are from Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 7 pm and on Sundays from 11 am to 3 pm.
If your reservation is at Abracadabra Suites or Suites You Gran Vía, you can leave your luggage in the same building where your room is located. We will send you the information in the confirmation email of your reservation.
Do I need to bring any documentation on the day of my arrival?
Yes, in order to check in we need the identity document (ID card or passport) of all those over 14 years old who are going to stay in the apartment, since the law requires us to register guests.
It is possible that we ask you to pay a deposit if your reservation is for 4 or more people, if you have reserved several accommodations or if you are paying part of the reservation in cash.
Is it possible for a person who is not the reservation holder to collect the keys?
Yes, as long as the entire reservation is paid before entering the apartment. We will need to know in writing, in advance, the name and surname of the person who will come instead of the owner.
At this point we exclude the resale of reservations, either between individuals or companies.
If I desire to park in El Centro, what do I need to do?
The entire downtown area is regulated by “Madrid Central”, so it is mandatory for access with any type of vehicle to have the environmental card that enables it (B, C, ECO, 0).
Once you access we give you the following options:
1. We have our own parking: in the following link you can see the information: (https://suitesyou.com/es/garaje/)
2. If you wish, you can park in the Las Descalzas Reales car park where you will get a 20% discount if your stay is longer than 11 hours. To obtain this discount, all you have to do is leave us the ticket that the car park gives you when you enter so that we can stamp it.
Am I allowed to bring pets?
No, we are very sorry. We also enjoy their company, but for reasons of hygiene and safety their entry into our accommodation is not allowed.
What will I find in the apartment?
All our accommodations have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, bed linen, towels and gel dispenser in the bathroom.
In addition, our apartments have a kitchen equipped with: microwave, fridge, ceramic hob and kitchen utensils. For hygiene reasons, we do not have a toaster in the apartments.
We have a hair dryer in the bathroom. In the rooms of Abracadabra Suites that have a shared bathroom, the hairdryer is also in the bathroom.
What to do in Madrid? – Recommendations
We have the perfect location so you can walk to most of the tourist attractions in the city. At our reception we advise you with what you need to make the most of and enjoy your stay. In the meantime, here are some of our favorite suggestions for things to do in Madrid:
• Go to the Temple of Debod at sunset to see one of the best sunsets in the capital.
• If you like shopping you will find your paradise in Preciados and Fuencarral streets.
• In Madrid we have no sea, but you can sail in a rowing boat in the Retiro Park pond
• If you fancy a sweet try a chocolate Neapolitan at La Mallorquina, one of the oldest and most famous pastry shops in the city
• One of the most typical things you can do: have a chocolate with churros or porras in the mythical San Ginés.
• Go up to the terrace of the Círculo de Bellas Artes (admission not free) to see the city from another perspective.
• When you walk along Gran Vía don’t forget to look up so you don’t miss some of the most beautiful buildings in the city.
• Best area for tapas? Undoubtedly La Latina, especially for Cava Alta and Cava Baja.
• If you like antiques and second-hand things, you may find a bargain in El Rastro, an open-air market with more than 400 years of history.
• Do you want to go? Come to Malasaña at night, which was the Movida area in the 80s, and is now Madrid’s hipster neighborhood par excellence.
• Stop time for a few hours at the Prado Museum, one of the best art galleries in the world, and delight yourself with masterpieces by Velázquez, Rubens, Goya, Titian, Hieronymus Bosch, Rembrandt, El Greco, Raphael…
• In the Plaza de España take a photo with Cervantes, Quixote and Sancho.
• Tour the emblematic Plaza Mayor and try another of Madrid’s specialties: the calamari sandwich.
• Surprise yourself with the diversity of Chueca, a cosmopolitan neighborhood and the epicenter of the best “atmosphere”.
There are many great things to do in and around Madrid. From our reception we help you and advise you on tours and excursions.
How can I contact you if I need any help during my stay?
For anything you need you can go to the reception, or if you prefer you can send us a Whatsapp (https://wa.me/+34 605965600) or write us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are always available during the following hours: Monday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Will the apartment be cleaned during our stay?
In our accommodations we do not do daily cleaning during the stay, but in reservations of 3 or more nights, you can request a change of towels. To enjoy the cleaning service during your stay, you can contact us and we will tell you how we manage it.
In cleaning we take care of taking out the garbage and changing the towels.
If you do not want us to enter your accommodation to clean it, please let us know upon arrival.
Do I have to clean the apartment on the day of departure?
No, you do not have to clean the apartment on the day of departure, but before you leave you must clean the kitchen utensils (plates, cutlery, glasses and other utensils) that you have used during your stay, as well as the garbage put in a bag .
Can I check out later?
The check out or departure time is at 11:00 in the morning.
We are sorry to inform you that it is not possible to extend the check-out time since we need to clean and prepare everything so that the next guests can use it at the established check-in time.
Where can I leave my luggage on the day I leave?
If you need a place to leave your bags, count on us. In the confirmation email you will have more specific information.
How do I return the apartment keys?
We give you several options:
How do I get an invoice for my stay?
Of course, you only have to provide us with the following information:
• Name of the company or owner of the reservation
• Tax or personal identification number
• Address of residence or location and postal code
After your departure, we will send it to the email you provide us.
Are there rules about my behaviour at Suites You?
To facilitate coexistence and that you can fully enjoy your stay in our apartments, we have established some rules of behavior:
• Parties are not allowed and we ask guests to moderate the volume during the entire stay.
• It is the responsibility of each guest to keep their apartment, as well as the common and adjoining areas of the building, in reasonable hygienic conditions.
• We will proceed to evict from the apartment without the right to compensation those guests who fail to comply with the established rules of coexistence.
You can read our full terms and conditions here: General Rules
I left something in the apartment
If you suspect that you have left something behind, contact us and we will help you recover it.
Within 15 days of departure, if we have not heard from you, we will try to give it a new life.
How can I send you comments and/or suggestions?
We would love that you share your travel experience with us and that you help us improve with your opinions and suggestions.
Send us an email to email@example.com or if you prefer fill out our Contact Form (suitesyou.com).