Internal terms and conditions
1. SILENCE RULES
In order to ensure that all guests can rest comfortably, customers are kindly requested from 22:00 to 09:00 to respect the silence. PARTIES ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Breaching this rule will result a monetary penalty, that will be charged on the card that the guest has provided.
If deemed appropriate, a deposit will be charged which will be returned on the last day of the stay.
2. WATCH SUBSTITUTES, CLEANING THE APARTMENTS, LOST KEYS
There will be a penalty in the following cases:
- Damage the building or furniture: repair cost or complete item
- If the key is left inside the lock, you must pay the cost of the locksmith. For loss or theft, 30€ must be paid per set of keys. At check out you can leave the keys in the mailbox for this purpose in your building.
- You do not have to clean the apartment; only the kitchen utensils must be washed, if not, 20€ will be charged to the card.
- Remember to leave 10/15 minutes between showers for the thermos to recover the hot water.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
The guest agrees to keep their valuables away from anyone’s reach.
The company is not responsible for valuables not recording in the safe deposit box of the reception or damage caused by unauthorized third parties (theft, robbery) or damage caused by force majeure, which will be immediately reported to the competent authority.
4. CHECK OUT
The departure of the apartment or room will take place before 11 a.m. Departure from the apartment or room later than the established deadline may incur a surcharge of 200€. WE HAVE A LOCKER ROOM TO KEEP YOUR LUGGAGE, ASK AT THE RECEPTION. Any object left in the apartment after your departure time that may be removed and taken to the locker or thrown away.
5. OTHER CONDITIONS
- The policies set forth in the / the portals or means of reservation used by the client will remain in force during the stay of the same
- It is strictly forbidden to obstruct or remain in common areas or hang clothes by windows or places visible from outside the apartments/room.
- The company is not responsible for any damage caused by using the plates
If there is any type of anomaly, Sol Square Operations may exercise its right to expel tenants without prior notice, losing all of the payment made and the right to make any type of claim.