What do I have to do before arrival?
To have everything ready for your arrival, we need you to send us a photo of your passport or Identity Card, so we will have the contract ready to be physically signed.
It is also necessary that the payment of the deposit be made before entering the apartment, so you can pay it days before through a link that we will send you or by making a bank transfer, as long as it is made at least 5 days before your arrival .
As our schedule is short, we will need to know what day you will arrive and at what time. Remember that check-in hours are from Monday to Saturday from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sundays at 2:00 p.m.
What expenses does the apartment include?
Check the characteristics of your contract on the portal through which you made the reservation. It can be two cases:
– The monthly rent includes the price of the apartment, Wi-Fi, bedding, access to the laundry and specific amounts of water and electricity, depending on the type of apartment you have reserved.
– The monthly rent includes the price of the apartment and the Wifi. Electricity, water, bedding or laundry supplies are not included. In this case, below you will see the estimated prices of each service.
How many are the approximate costs for water and electricity?
– An estimate per apartment has been made of what an apartment can consume both water and electricity, but this is relative since it depends a lot on how long the tenant spends in their apartment and how much they consume. For letter A, B and C apartments, the estimated costs are € 55 for electricity and € 20 for water. For letter D apartments, the estimated costs are € 75 for electricity and € 30 for water. For letter E, € 85 for electricity and € 30 for water. And for the letter F, € 95 for electricity and € 30 for water.
What does the bedding include?
In the bedding that we offer you would be included:
What is the price of the bedding?
– If you do not have the bedding included in your contract, you can rent it for a monthly price. These clothes would be available on the day of arrival only if requested one week prior to arrival.
Have I seen that the apartment does not have a washing machine?
– In the building we have a laundry room with several washing machines and a dryer where, for a monthly price of 15 euros per person, clients staying in apartments without a washing machine would have access. This laundry has a schedule to avoid disturbing guests who live nearby.
How are the rent and bills paid?
– The rent must be paid in the first 5 days of the month, if not, a fine of € 20 per day of delay will be incurred. Rent can be paid in the following ways.
Where can I dispose of the garbage?
– Garbage should be thrown away every day from 8:00 p.m. in the bins that you will find in the outer courtyard of the building or on the street, next to the main door.
Can I extend my stay?
– Clients can extend their stay as long as there is availability and they notify us at least 30 days in advance. If these conditions are met, the following would be to sign an annex and make the payment corresponding to said extension.
Can I request to leave earlier?
– Clients who want to leave before the end date of their contract, may do so as long as they communicate it one month in advance and in writing. If not, and if the month in question has not been paid, the deposit will not be returned.
How is the return of the deposit made?
The return of the deposit is made by bank transfer once the client’s stay in the apartment is finished and the client is asked for his account number at the time of checkout. You are informed that for a certain period the deposit will not be returned to check the apartment and that all the bills corresponding to the property are up to date. It is possible that the refund will be made to the card with which you made the payment, so when we go to return the deposit in this way, we will let you know.