Internal terms and conditions
1. GENERAL RULES
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DURING YOUR STAY, PLEASE CONTACT US BY TELEPHONE OR DIRECTLY AT THE RECEPTION OFFICE.
WHEN CHECKING OUT PLEASE LEAVE THE KEYS ON THE TABLE OR DROP THEM INTO THE LETTERBOX PROVIDED FOR THIS PURPOSE.
– All guests staying at our apartments are subject to these rules. The breach of these rules by the guests will confer the management, should it deem it necessary, the right to terminate the accommodation service in the apartments without any subsequent compensation.
In order to ensure that all guests can rest comfortably, all clients are asked to maintain silence from 10pm to 9am. PARTIES ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Breaching this rule will result in a monetary penalty, the amount of which will be at the discretion of the management, and which will be charged on the credit card previously provided by the guest.
Should it be deemed appropriate, a security deposit may be charged and it would be given back on the last day of the stay.
3. DAMAGE, THEFT, CLEANING OF THE APARTMENTS, LOSS OF KEYS
A monetary penalty will be incurred in the following cases:
Damaging the building or the furniture: cost of repair or full cost of the item.
Loss of keys: cost of replacing them. If a key is left inside the lock, the fee charged by the locksmith will be charged.
The guests will not need to clean the apartment except for the cups, dishes and cooking utensils. Alternatively, we can clean them for you for 20€. At the reception office we can provide toilet paper, soap bars, bin liners, etc.
Please remember to wait for 10/15 minutes after each shower so that the boiler heats the water back up.
Reservations cannot be transferred or shared with unregistered persons. Our guests will be responsible for any damage.
4. SAFETY MEASURES
The Guests will keep their valuable objects safe from any strangers or uninvited persons.
The company will not be responsible for valuable objects unless they have been kept in our reception’s safe with the corresponding written record, nor will it be responsible for damages caused by unauthorised third parties (burglary, robbery) or by force majeure, which will be reported to the competent authorities.
The guests must leave the apartment or room before 11am, unless express authorisation has been given by the reception staff. Vacating the apartment or room later than the agreed time may result in a €200 surcharge. WE HAVE A LUGGAGE ROOM TO KEEP YOUR LUGGAGE, PLEASE ASK AT THE RECEPTION OFFICE. Any item left in the apartment after the check-out time may be removed and kept in the luggage room or thrown away.
6. OTHER CONDITIONS
– The policies indicated on the booking websites or other reservation channels used by the guest will be applicable during the guest’s stay.
– It is strictly forbidden to block the common areas or hang clothes on the windows or any place visible from outside of the apartment or room.
– The company will not be responsible for any damage resulting from the use of the iron provided.
Should there be any irregularity,, Sol Square Operations reserves the right to evict the guests without prior notice. In that event, the guests would lose the full payment they had made as well as the right to make any sort of claim.